CS-100, CS-200, CS-300
The CS series of mixer/amplifiers hosts an extensively designed 6ch mic/line mixer mated to a 75/150/250W amplifier. Features such as mic/line selectable pad, phantom powering, auto and manual muting, setting channel priority.
- Integrated mixer/amplifier with an output transformer, switchable taps of 4ohms/8ohms/70V/100V.
- Delivers 75W/150W/250W into direct or distributed speaker systems.
- Six channel electronically balanced mic/line inputs.
- Calibrated input gain trim with 4 (four) LED VU metering on the rear panel.
- User selectable +48V phantom powering on each channel.
- Automatic and manual muting of each channel.
- -20dB or -80dB selectable pad upon muting.
- Automatic muting triggered by selected priority channels.
- Calibrated priority threshold adjustment with sense and hold LED indication.
- Manual muting triggered from remote contact closures.
- B/T tone control for each input channel on the front panel.
- 4 (four) LED VU metering post channel faders on the front panel.
- 6 (six) LED VU metering post master fader on the front panel.
- Integrated compressor/limiter for master on front panel with threshold adjustment with attack and release LED indication.
- Remote control of master volume via terminals on the rear panel.
- User selectable lo cut and VHF protection switches on the rear panel.
- Aux bus feed with individual tone control for each channel.
- Mix-out and eq-in patching for external signal processing
- extensive front panel LED indication including ‘unit ready’ (RDY), signal (SIG) and clip (CLIP) for the main amplifier, over temperature (TEMP) and very high frequency (VHF) sensing.
- Reliable phoenix contact terminals for signal path connections.
- RCA connector for aux out.
- Extensive indications to make installations and troubleshooting a breeze.
- Speaker output via Neutrik Speakon connector.
- CE marked and compliant with IEC-950 / UL-60950
- 2-year warranty extendable to 5 years.
|Dynamic range||>1kohms load||better than 20dBu (+/- 12Vpk)||better than 20dBu (+/- 12Vpk)||better than 20dBu (+/- 12Vpk)|
|Equivalent Input Noise||-124dBu||-124dBu||-124dBu|
|0dBu input, min. Trim||>90dB (0.0032%)||>90dB (0.0032%)||>90dB (0.0032%)|
|-46dBu input, max. Trim||>66dB (0.051%)||>66dB (0.051%)||>66dB (0.051%)|
|Amplifier Section (4ohms direct, unless specified)|
|Output Power rms continuous||(4ohms (direct), 0.1%THD)||75 watts||150 watts||250 watts|
|Transformer taps||4ohms (direct), 8ohms, 70V, 100V||4ohms (direct), 8ohms, 70V, 100V||4ohms (direct), 8ohms, 70V, 100V|
|Galvanically non-isolative||Galvanically non-isolative||Galvanically non-isolative|
|4ohms direct output||20Hz~20kHz,+0/-1dB; 10Hz~30kHz, +0/-3dB||20Hz~20kHz,+0/-1dB; 10Hz~30kHz, +0/-3dB||20Hz~20kHz,+0/-1dB; 10Hz~30kHz, +0/-3dB|
|Distortion (typical)||20Hz-20kHz, 10dB below rated power||<0.03% THD, 4ohms (direct)||<0.03% THD, 4ohms (direct)||<0.03% THD, 4ohms (direct)|
|<1.0kHzfull rated power (no clip)||<0.05% THD, 4ohms (direct)||<0.05% THD, 4ohms (direct)||<0.05% THD, 4ohms (direct)|
|Damping factor (<1 kHz)||>150 @ 4ohms||>150 @ 4ohms||>150 @ 4ohms|
|Protection||Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF protection, Stable into reactive or mismatched loads||Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF protection, Stable into reactive or mismatched loads||Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF protection, Stable into reactive or mismatched loads|
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
Drop Us A Message
Address : 330, 4th B Cross Rd, OMBR Layout, Banswadi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Tel: +91 (80) 25452715 / +91 9945069948 / +91 9845195584
Your Preferred Pro Audio Partner!